Practice Policy Update Regarding COVID-19
To our esteemed patients,
We are excited to announce that we will be re-opening the our office on:
Monday, May 4th
Our office has always implemented stringent protocols to ensure the safety of our staff and patients. Many of these protocols are in place to meet the strict requirements of our fully AAAASF accredited operating room. In short, we are already ahead of the game given our office-based surgical center.
However, as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have implemented additional protocols throughout the practice to ensure maximal safety with regards to this novel coronavirus.
- Sanitizing protocols will be enhanced and be in line with current CDC guidelines.
- All surgical patients will be given PCR COVID-19 viral tests through our office
- New and existing patients will be given access to our practice through TouchMD once an appointment is made, in order to complete consents and a Covid-19 questionnaire on their devices prior to their appointment
- Scheduling will minimize the number of patients in the office at one time
- We will continue to offer virtual consultations and follow up appointments.
- We are asking for patients to arrive alone...friends and family may wait outside or in car.
- We are asking for patients to wear a mask for all in office appointments.
Thank you for your support and understanding during these trying times. We truly look forward to seeing you back!
Please call the office (239) 266-2381. We are ready to schedule your appointment and answer any questions.
- Dr. Kiran Gill & Staff